Drolet HT-3000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sailrmike

Feeling the Heat
Sep 20, 2017
@Sean in the woods thanks for the reminder, here's my new heater!

Drolet HT-3000

I was extremely lucky to find this floor model at McKenney Hearth and Home in Holyoke, MA. There is a long wait for this stove at the factory. I've only burned it a few times so far, and I love how easily it burns and maintains secondary combustion.

Good to hear your are getting along fine with this model. Let us know what you find as you get up to speed on how it performs.

Reactions: Sailrmike
Congratulations. I think you are starting a beautiful friendship.

Ive been burning small loads all day, getting colder tonight. Here's an evening batch of oak, 4 mixed size splits, about an hour in. Really enjoying the show!

Reactions: Gearhead660
Good to hear that you and the pup are happy. It's a good heater.

Beautiful dog and good going with the stove. I almost bought one of those but I opted for a different brand only bc of convenience with nearby dealer.

Beautiful dog and good going with the stove. I almost bought one of those but I opted for a different brand only bc of convenience with nearby dealer.
Thanks, he just turned 10! I had to drive 90 miles to get this one, it's too bad that there are no Drolet dealers in our area.