Drolet Escape 1500 insert.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Laststop1949

Mar 17, 2019
Michigan
If your think about getting one i got it using Amazon.

Drolet Escape 1500-I Wood Insert with faceplate - Medium 2020 EPA Certified Wood Insert - 65,000 BTU – 1,800 sq.ft, Model# DB03137. Price was 1,349.00 with tax total $ 1,429.94. With free shipping to your door. I placed order on Aug 4, It was shipped Aug 7 th. It arrived on Aug 11 and they did call a Day ahead , as it needs to be sighed for. When the order was placed the delivery was a range up to 2 weeks but in my case it was much faster. Set up and instructions were easy to follow. Most of the work was getting the old stove out and getting things ready for new one.

Attachments

• Drolet Escape 1500 insert.
    db03137_escape_1500-i_front.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 72
Congratulations! It's good to be next month's rush. Was the chimney fully cleaned along with the smoke shelf? The insert needs a full-length, insulated 6" stainless liner and well-seasoned wood for proper performance.