Drolet ECO 45 “E” code

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bouch

Dec 10, 2017
ontario
So last night I started up my pellet stove and all is good in the world it was burning fine. This morning I woke up to a half empty hopper, and error code “E” opened the door and the burn pot was overflowing with unburnt pellets with quite a bit that had overflowed. I have an SBI thermostat hooked up to it which has been working fine since it was installed a few months ago. I did have “p” codes last week but found out it was a plugged chimney cap. I had jumped the wires on the pressure switch to trouble shoot. Would me crossing the wires on the pressure switch when I put it back cause this? Stove was cleaned and vacuumed top to bottom.