Door pin for Englander 55TRPEP or 25EP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

pageyjim

Burning Hunk
Oct 9, 2014
Deleware
I hate to bother you good people but I cannot locate the above mentioned part. It is the pin that locks the door in place for the above mentioned stove. Happy Holidays and thanks in advance.

Looks like you might have to call ESW to order the adjustable latch pin plate. I see it referenced in the manual but no part number.

Yeah looks that way. I can't find a part # either. Funny they closed at 2:00 yesterday and I discovered it at 1:59 yesterday. I have a pin in there for now. Not using it a the moment. Thanks for the reply

Well I have emailed and spent over an hour on the phone to no avail. All for a silly pin that isn't even listed as a part. Just think people should be updated on what kind of service to expect. I hope this is an anomaly.

Yeah thanks those are actually for the hinges on the outside of the door. If the part was listed I could have listed the exact proper name. I have a "pin" in there now but unsure if it will stand up to the heat etc.
I greatly appreciate the help and link.
I knew when I first opened the door that I would be replacing that pin at some point. I would have ordered it when I had people on the phone years ago if I had known it would take this amount of trouble. Funny thing is it just broke in the middle of the night and it wasn't running.

Could you take it off the stove and have a welder put a new one in its place. Probably last longer than an oem

I finally got through to ESW. I will post the part#, info and pics etc to help people in the future. Give me a few days to hopefully receive the part and I will follow up. Thanks for your posts and suggestions.

Reactions: Mt Bob