Do you know this model of CFM Wood Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

krizkom

Jun 19, 2024
Prague
Hello, I would like to buy this used stove from CFM Coroporation. Any idea what model it coulde be? I don´t unfortunatelly have a better picture of the label but I could try to ask the seller for it.

I can’t help you with the model, but you may want to get interior pics too. With the air intake so low, and the stove so tall, you may have grates for coal in there. Or it could just be a very big wood stove.

Yeah:). It could be useful for using bigger pieces of wood that would last longer. I would just like to check the model and material of this particular type

Could this be an old Drolet? They had stoves with animals on the door like the duck, and are made in Canada.

We would need a better picture of the label though.