Custom Stove Pipes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shub

Nov 4, 2011
Southern Maine
Does anyone know where people buy custom Stove pipes? As an electrician, I get to see a lot of people's wood stove set ups when I'm in their homes. Every once in awhile I'll spot a stove that has a nice non-telescoping cut to length stove pipe, with a hard 90 going into the thimble , not your typical all angles 90. I ask because my stove pipe rises near 3' with an ugly telescoping pipe, a 6" spacer , then an all angles 90. All the sheet metal screws and seams just look bad by comparison . I live in Maine , maybe there's a local metal fab place doing these pipes?

I think you looking at welded seam single wall chimney pipe, no seams just three simple screws at every joint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any quality sheet metal shop can make stove pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.