Craigslist laugh of the day.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Snigg

Apr 10, 2013
Pittsburgh
This ad has been repeatedly posted. I can't imagine why no one has hopped on it, lol.

free firewood (monessen pa )

i have a few trees in my back yard i need cut down and you can have the wood the problem is one tree is leaning on my garage roof and the others are against my fence you will need to cut down without damaging any thing if interrested call me 724 684 4780
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3979743200

Posted: 2013-08-04, 9:22AM EDT

Updated: 2013-08-25, 7:26PM EDT

email to a friend

Last edited by a moderator:
get it ;lol

Reactions: schlot
Be right over with the bucket truck to take it down for ya! Just give us a non refundable $2500 deposit and we will be there in a hurry.

That's about as good as these people that have one tree taken down and then try to sell the log for $1000. Because they just know that wood is so incredibly valuable

Electric Chain Saw (blood-free) - $39 (Bend/Tumalo)
00Z0Z_isYcFjI6J2e_600x450.jpg

Although it is a Remington, shaving with it is not recommended. It would, however, make a very realistic prop in a corded version of your own Chainsaw Massacre flick! Maybe "Texas Chainsaw Massacre VI" or perhaps "Chainsaw Massacre, Plugged!"

If not for your movie, it actually does cut stuff, such as small to mid-sized limbs (trees or human), albeit in a somewhat innocuous fashion compared with, say, a gas-powered version. It does generate, as the side cover adverts, "3.25 Peak Horsepower," the "Peak" probably arriving when applied to jello.

Relationship saver/helper! The saw was (notice: "was" is "saw" spelled backwards!) a former girlfriend's. The saw saw to it that any disputes (fidelity, etc.) were very quickly resolved. She married an airline pilot and, in their ensuing travels, could not get it through homeland security, even with the hubby's nod. She handed me the saw, not running at the time, as a token of a great, safe friendship. (I had met an actress.)

Although it makes for a fittingly regal presentation of said saw here in the ad, the table shown in the photo also is for sale at the matching price of just $39!!

CRAFTSMAN 42 cc Oil Powered Chainsaw Chain Saw, 18" Runs Gr - $95 (Patterson)
00e0e_3yo3AePJ8aR_600x450.jpg

Up for sale is a nice used Craftsman 42cc chainsaw with a 18" bar, chain and carrying case. The saw starts and runs great. Great quality as expected from Craftsman.

Reactions: chazcarr
Free Swarm of Bees (East Pittsburgh)

-
A swarm of some sort of bee has created a nest around the roof of my home. I'm not sure what kind they are... and I'm not going to get close enough to find out. I don't know what to do with them, but a friend told me that a beekeeper (or anyone) might want them. They were free for me, so they are free for you! So, if you'd like a swarm of bees, you've come to the right post! If you're not interested in the bees, but you'd like to offer some advice, feel free to share.

Please contact me via email or by phone at 412-two-two-nine-72-four-2. I'll take this post down once they have been captured or migrated to a different location.

By the way when they say 6 to 8 CORDS ,that means 6 to8 face cords , just the way it is around here

http://flint.craigslist.org/spo/4040888882.html
BLACK WALNUT FIREWOOD FOR SALE - $225 (FENTON)
APPROX. 30 ft 3 TIERED BLACK WALNUT TREE (6 to 8 CORDS+)
DOWN ON THE GROUND CUT UP INTO MANY BIG CHUNKS

$225.00 TAKES ALL
YOU PAY ME CASH ONLY - YOU LOAD - YOU HAUL AWAY

NO E-MAILS ANSWERED
NO TEXT-TING RETURNED
PHONE CALLS ONLY
IF INTERESTED LEAVE YOUR NAME & NUMBER & I WILL CALL YOU BACK IF ITS STILL AVAILABLE

Reactions: swagler85
Key Points: 1: I HAVE FORSALE PRIME SEASONED FIRE WOOD
2: IF YOU ARE BUYING ALOT OF WOOD I CAN COSTIMIZE THE SIZE AND LENGTH.

http://flint.craigslist.org/grd/4059944665.html

I HAVE FORSALE PRIME SEASONED FIRE WOOD OAK/ASH 50$ A FACE CORD OR IF YOU BUY MORE THAN TWO I WILL SELL FOR 45$ A FACE CORD.EVERTHING I HAVE SPLIT IS 14/16IN IN LENGTH. IF YOU ARE BUYING ALOT OF WOOD I CAN COSTIMIZE THE SIZE AND LENGTH. I ALSO HAVE HOLE LOGS FOR OUTSIED WOOD BURNING WHAT EVER YOU WANT I CAN GET!! PRIME PRIME SEASONED WOOD. CALL OR TEXT BRANDON 989-724-8461 IF NO ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE

Here is another one
free pine fire wood
cut and removal of a pine tree. must cut and hall everything of the tree... can help cut and load into your truck/trailer.... must have chainsaw's and rope's and ur good to go email me to set up a time to come get...

00F0F_8gj3vUUwGXM_600x450.jpg

Yah, trees = 3x the actual cordwood, cut, stacked and seasoned. Craigslist math.

What is Costimize? The guy needs spell check desperately.

Reactions: D8Chumley
Reply [email protected] [?] ?] : miscategorizedprohibited spam best of
Posted: 2013-08-23, 8:12PM EDT

3 trees free/ firewood (macon, ga)
00m0m_kIirkgISuGv_600x450.jpg

Interested in firewood
3 trees available
All you need to do is cut the tree down and take the stump with you.
If you prefer to leave the stump, then you pay $75 per tree. Be extra cautions of my home.
Serious inquiries only
Call 7164006650
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4021777008

email to a friend

And the hits just keep coming:

Firewood Rotted Pine (Auburn)
00Y0Y_gC3IdfWtalr_600x450.jpg

Probably 1/2 cord of Rotted Pine. Free for the taking. Have to take it all.
Must respond with a phone #. Too many flakes.

Notice the stacks in the background. He's keeping the good stuff, you can have the garbage for free.;)

Interested in firewood
3 trees available
If you prefer to leave the stump, then you pay $75 per tree. Be extra cautions of my home.
Serious inquiries only
Call 7164006650

email to a friend

Unbelievable

Interested in firewood
3 trees available
Serious inquiries only
Call 7164006650

email to a friend

If someone actually responds with anything less then a "screw you" I'll tattoo this add on my face. Do you think anyone read this and didn't laugh? almost want to see someone do it and leave the stumps but refuse to pay the $75.

Yes, you do all the work, take all the risks, and then you pay them to remove their trees!

As my grandmother used to say, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

At least the 1/2000th of a cord of free 3 year seasoned cherry firewood that I posted is free for the taking. And its still there. #8 and #9 callers were flakes and did not show up to get it. Go figure...

Reactions: Ashful
Theres this one I found today its a little to far to go but might be worth it anyway. (oh and its a crepe myrtle tree not creighton murtle)

Just trimmed my creighton murtle tree. Free firewood to whoever wants to get it. Will be picked up by city tomorrow morning(Thursday). In virginia beach on Waverly drive. 23452

00a0a_6MRJwQtvA90_600x450.jpg

00000_8bmw0kxIOlK_600x450.jpg

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/zip/4046487875.html