Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Joshuapoole

Jul 13, 2024
Exeter, New Hampshire
Hello. This is a "splendid diamond" by fuller and Warren, Troy NY. Built approximately 1890. Sold at that time was also the "splendid stewart" which i have a pic of from an old catalog. Which ill post. On the front of my stove, i was told the brass plaque that is missing said "fuller and warren" in a wave scroll, and in the center of that plaque was a tile with a cherub on it. Therefore it is missing because people would hang them on the wall. So i am curious, does anyone have this stove or know who does? Not a lot of specific information found, just plenty of similar ornate models with the Stewart convention design. Im hoping to find some "restored" pictures, and pics of the plaque. As well as possible sales history or leads on related info. Thank you.

Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.Cook stove: fuller and Warren splendid diamond.