Christmas word from Santa

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Just in case you noticed a lot of soot in the house this morning.

Christmas word from Santa

I have two young kids. We were talking about Santa Claus and my sons said it was creepy how he comes in at night when we are asleep. Conversation continued and I could help my self; looked right at my kids and asked “How does he even fit his fat a$$ down the 6” chimney”? they gave me an odd look and that was the end of the conversation. We were at my mother in laws for a party the next night talking and out of no where my kid pops up and says “It’s creepy how Santa fits his fat a$$ down our chimney when we are asleep”. Funny stuff.

Now that you mention it, if you had a big guy with fluffy cloths fit down that pipe you would end up with a clean pipe and messy house. Think anyone has done a top down clean and forgot to close the fireplace doors..?

Reactions: SpaceBus
My kids are gone and out of the house now, I always and still ask them if they believed in Santa or not, if they say NO, then I say no presents, guess what, they get presents, hahahah, ooops...HOHOHOHOHO!

When the young'ns were still at home, one of them asked if we could keep the wood stove open so he could crawl out. We put the milk and cookies on a kitchen chair by the basement door so he could grab them on the way back to the stove.

When the young'ns were still at home, one of them asked if we could keep the wood stove open so he could crawl out. We put the milk and cookies on a kitchen chair by the basement door so he could grab them on the way back to the stove.
We lost that explanation when we had a pellet insert in the fireplace.