Chimney gallery...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TNFarmhouse

Dec 5, 2018
East Tennessee
Was surfing through some old posts and found a link to a chimney gallery, but it was inactive.. Does anybody know of a link to a thread or post with lots of pics of Class A Chimney installs? My wife is very "visual" and I need to show her what the chimney is gonna look like and haven't found anything close enough on Google yet.. Thanks in advance!

Was surfing through some old posts and found a link to a chimney gallery, but it was inactive.. Does anybody know of a link to a thread or post with lots of pics of Class A Chimney installs? My wife is very "visual" and I need to show her what the chimney is gonna look like and haven't found anything close enough on Google yet.. Thanks in advance!
Are you looking for class A chimney pics where the pipe runs up exterior of house? If so, there’s a good video on YouTube by Life in Farmland. It shows him very easily sweeping his class A chimney from outside.

1568842734471.png

Last edited by a moderator: