CB1200 spare parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gluffis

Jan 27, 2019
Sweden
I got an old Classic Bay 1200 that came with our house. I need o replace both the exhaust blower and the convection fan, but the problem is that the Swedish reseller is really unhelpful. Could not even give me a price when I asked, did not even bother to check and get back to me. I actually got the answer 'I don't know the price, it has been a while since we ordered any'.

So now I am trying to get hold of the exhaust blower first, since it has started making horrible noise. So does anyone have an idea of the partnumber for the European fan , we run 240v/50Hz instead of 110v/60Hz?
Or tips on a replacement fan that might be available on Amazon/eBay/any European dealer.

I assume I will have same problem getting a convection blower here in sweden so any tips would be helpful.

Welcome to the forums Gluffis. If your mechanically inclined i would try removing and cleaning the motors and lube the bearings first. I cannot access servers across the pond to research motors in your neck of the woods. But granger, electric motor wearhouse are a couple that i have used myself. Match your motor specs to a new one. Good luck:)

Reactions: kappel15

Since it is pretty cold , -10 in the nights , I rather have a replacement to just swap :) My plan was to get a proper replacement and then renovate the old one as a spare. I'll spend some more time on google and try som local suppliers and see if I can McGyver some replacement.