Castle Serenity auger motor specs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Manly

Minister of Fire
Aug 8, 2017
CT
Anyone know the RPM and rotation for the OEM serenity gear motor. Thanks

If I remember correctly it's right around 2 rpm after reduction and it will turn either direction depending how it's wired

Thanks. I ask because I have spare auger motors for my Ravelli. Looking into the possibility of using one on the serenity if I need to replace one. If memory serves me RPM is about the same. Rotation could be an issue as well as mounting and connector. I’ll figure all that out if it comes to that point. The serenity is new this season and runs 4 times a day for one hour to keep our new well insulated garage well above freezing. A perfect stove for this application thus far.