Canada Canadian Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Washed-Up

Minister of Fire
Nov 5, 2011
Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
Canadian Tire has raised the price of their pellets .30c a bag to $6.29/bag
0642776_1?wid=372&hei=372&op_sharpen=1.jpg

Lot better places to buy than canadian tire.. Usually your home hardware or farm supply stores will have a much better price. Just be cautious when buying i have a hardware store up here that has the cheapest price by the pallet. But they charge both taxes when they are only to charge one and they will not change..

Reactions: Washed-Up
I noticed that too, although never buy those ones I don't like them. Rona out here has raised all the way to 6.79 a bag! Home Depot still has them for 5.99 a bag which is where I typically buy them.

I get contractor rate at our home hardware around 5.20 a bag. But as soon as the season ramps up they jack the price to around 5.70 Or more a bag. Going to find out tomorrow what a pallet is worth. When I checked last year they were 100 more per pallet then their competition

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk