Can I Add a wireless thermostat like a NEST to a Harman XXV-TC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Maritimewannabe

Oct 1, 2018
Iowa
Just got this and using it this year. So far like it but have tons to learn. wanted to heat the front room and we were told we can heat the whole house but that remains to be seen as it doesn't seem to much more than the front room. Need to add a return vent in that room and Im sure I got some of the setting wrong. If anyone has any suggestions?

We were told by the dealer we would be able to hook up a second say Honeywell or Nest thermostat to it so we could control it with a smart phone? Any one know if this is true?

Thanks

I would ask the dealer, as thermostats run on 24v, far from being an electrician, but you would need a way step the 110v down to 24v, unless it already is.