Can anyone identify this LOPI insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Doindia

Feb 27, 2024
NC
Assuming it’s an older d/c model but my chimney guy is bringing me one and I’d like to read the specs on it. He gave me the LxW but couldn’t find a model plate on it. The only thing I know about it is that it has an 8 inch flue and it’s 29 inches wide by 21 inches tall. Thanks in advance for any help.

Can anyone identify this LOPI insert?

Hard to tell, there were several model changes between 1983 and 1987. The baffle design and firebrick pattern are clues but we need inside pictures for that. Does it have secondary tubes?

Thank you for your reply. I’ll have the stove in my possession in the next 2 weeks and I’ll get more pictures to help assist in ID

Reactions: begreen