Bypass Gasket replacement & maintenance videos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BKVP

Minister of Fire
Bypass Gasket replacement

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: begreen
Bookmarked :)

Reactions: BKVP
Thank you indeed. I have moved this to it's own thread with an explicit title to make it more discoverable in the future. That allowed me to promote it to being a Sticky at the top. If there are other BK maintenance videos, add them to this thread and I can retitle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: stoveliker
Thanks for posting the link, BKVP, and for making a sticky, Begreen. It seems excellent content for this subforum.

Thank you indeed. I have moved this to it's own thread with an explicit title. to make it more discoverable in the future. That allowed me to promote it to being a Sticky at the top. If there are other BK maintenance videos, add them to this thread and I can retitle it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video was done to show users how to restore tension to a loose thermostat.
BKVP