Built a New Mantel over pellet stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

siriustock

Hearth Supporter
Dec 2, 2010
Saginaw Mi.
Well i was on Vaca last week and needed get the pellet stove ready for cold weather. So while i had it out i decided to build a built in book shelfs and Mantel and new suround for the pellet stove. Took about three days and $300 im going to cover the rest of the wall behind the TV with tongue and groove pine i got from my brother. I ll have to do that next week..I think i looks good the wife likes it so i guess thats all that matters..

[Hearth.com] Built a New Mantel over pellet stove.

Looks very nice.

Very nice job, looks great.

No sorry i dont have any pics when i was building it. I alway forget to take some...I did build each side in the barn then attached them to the wall then built the mantel. Its 13 foot long and i used 2X12 's to build it. I think it turned out pretty good from just a idea in my head to the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.