Buck Stove Regular Blower Spec

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Dec 23, 2023
California
I'm going to be replacing my old Buck Stove with something modern, and want to know what CFM I'm running now, since that seems to be able to push the heat around the house pretty good. Anyone know what the Buck Stove regular, the 27000-B puts out? I may replace it with Regency Ci2700, or I may go the way of the pellet... The rabbit hole is real... pray for me.

It looks like there were some variations on the blower. Typically insert blowers run in the 100-200 cfm range.

if the stove isn’t putting out enough heat, running more air over it won’t make a difference.

Buck still makes a good stove and is underrated. They’re made extremely well and always have been.

Buck stoves are one of the best values out there. A lot of stove for far less than other competitors.

Last edited: