Breckwell p2000i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Yuslum

Feb 7, 2023
Pennsylvania
Where do I find the correct burn pot for my p2000?? I have the older cast iron burn pot and the new A-S conversion does NOT fit.

Breckwell p2000i Breckwell p2000i Breckwell p2000i

The burn pot you show in the pictures looks like the one that came with my 1994 Breckwell p24i. One piece construction. The bottom of it finally burned away 25 or so years ago. It was replaced with the A-S-BURNPOT I see on all my go to part sites. It fits and works great, although I don’t have an igniter. I don’t see any other burn pot for Breackwell listed, anywhere. What year is your P2000? What doesn’t fit, air port or igniter? The online manual I see for the P2000 shows the A-S-BURNPOT on page 19 but no year is given. Looking at the Breckwell web site it looks like they no longer make that model. I suggest got to their web site and contact them, hopefully you’ll get a response.

The burn pot you show in the pictures looks like the one that came with my 1994 Breckwell p24i. One piece construction. The bottom of it finally burned away 25 or so years ago. It was replaced with the A-S-BURNPOT I see on all my go to part sites. It fits and works great, although I don’t have an igniter. I don’t see any other burn pot for Breackwell listed, anywhere. What year is your P2000? What doesn’t fit, air port or igniter? The online manual I see for the P2000 shows the A-S-BURNPOT on page 19 but no year is given. Looking at the Breckwell web site it looks like they no longer make that model. I suggest got to their web site and contact them, hopefully you’ll get a response.
I found out I need an A-S P2K burn pot which apparently isn’t made anymore. I need the igniter hole and the regular AS doesn’t line up with my igniter, it’s 5/8” off

Most places say it is out of stock, but not discontinued. You might want to call ESES for updates, or learn how to drill, grind and weld.

I see Stove & Grill Parts For Less has it on their web site, but as mentioned it is out of stock.
Give them a call and see what's up.