Braun All-in-One Style Kit Series 9 9440,

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
We bought a Braun 9440 so the wife could keep my hair trimmed instead of me getting it cut in town, this morning was the first time she used it. My hair was longer than I usually keep it so we started out at the longest setting on the wheel and then worked our way down around the 2 setting. There's just one area in the back that's shorter than the rest but I'll let that grow out some and then do a second trim even shorter.

The only problem is that Braun doesn't have any videos on the best way you should use the trimmer when cutting your hair, but that's fine. Because of the length of my hair, we did clean the adjustable hair comb out three times, it shouldn't be that many times when we do it next. When I get it cut in town, I usually pay $15.00 dollars and that's with a tip.