Been 5 yrs now with my Super 27, finally deciding to splurge on a blower... OEM or aftermarket?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cornflakes

Burning Hunk
Sep 19, 2014
Maryland
EDIT - Crap - bumped submit before I actually typed anything lol.

I really want to get a blower for this coming season. Does anyone know if the model/brand I have linked is any good?

I forget what the price my dealer gave me last year, around $325 I think, but I could be wrong - I need to call him back.

I’d much rather be able to have one delivered to my house than drive 45mins to pick it up.

https://www.myfireplaceblower.com/stove-blowers/wodc-blow-stove-blower-for-pacific-energy/

Been 5 yrs now with my Super 27, finally deciding to splurge on a blower... OEM or aftermarket?

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a generic aftermarket blower on my nc30 and have been quite happy. It’s not like PE makes their own blowers.

I used a generic aftermarket blower on my nc30 and have been quite happy. It’s not like PE makes their own blowers.

True, I figured the same, I just wasn’t sure as I’ve yet to use a blower. I wasn’t sure if the PE brand had something extra or better than the one I linked. I can’t imagine a blower being that complicated.

Spec wise the blower looks good, but this is the first I've read about it.

Reactions: Cornflakes