Forum User Hint Basic User Guide

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Thanks for the detailed info. I looked thru it quickly and may be missing something, but in the previous format when you got to the bottom of the page there were links to take you back to the main forum page or to the specific sub-forum you were viewing. Now I can only find those links at the top of the page. For example, I spend almost all my time in "The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces" sub-forum. When I get to the bottom of a page in a specific thread and want to return to "The Hearth Room" page I have to scroll back to the top of the page to find the link. Is there an easier or quicker way? In the past the link was provided at the bottom of the page as well as the top.

How do I delete a thread?

You have to request that through a moderator.