B.C. Bibb and Son Pot Bellied Stove - Value?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TinkerSmirl

Jul 7, 2024
Frederick, Maryland
Greetings, all! I'm brand new to the site and landed here while looking for information about an old coal stove I've had in my house for almost 20 years (came with the house). I'm looking to sell it, but have no idea what it is worth. Am hoping someone here might shed some light, please? It's made by 'B.C. Bibb and Son - Baltimore, MD'.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

B.C. Bibb and Son Pot Bellied Stove - Value?

Greetings, all! I'm brand new to the site and landed here while looking for information about an old coal stove I've had in my house for almost 20 years (came with the house). I'm looking to sell it, but have no idea what it is worth. Am hoping someone here might shed some light, please? It's made by 'B.C. Bibb and Son - Baltimore, MD'.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

View attachment 328219
Check with antiques dealers. Most stoves like that have little to no value but there are a few makers that carry some value