Austroflamm Visio Control Panel - Convection Fan Adjustment?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

I have an Austroflamm Visio LED Control Panel. There does not seem to be a way of adjusting the Room Blower or convection fan. Therefore the amount of heat it puts out does not seem to be as much as it should. In the menu it reads CF100 for the convection fan. My support guy said to check the version of the control panel also in the menu. If the version is less than 1.33 then it needs to be updated so the user can make adjustments. The control panel must be sent back for the update. Then by pressing the + or - button the display will change from 100 to 150 !!! Ah Ha :)
Click below to see review of the stove.
The Rika Visio Pellet Stove
After clicking thru the menu it says VU 129 so it needs the update! See pics below.
So I will send it back and we will see ! ! !

Has anyone else seen this problem? Are other models effected?

Where the heck did you find an Austroflamm for sale in the US??? Other than some new-old-stock of the Integra-II (Luckey Trading), who in the US sells the current models??

Hello
Astroflamm current production models are no longer sold in the US.

Anyway, I just got the motherboard firmware upgraded from version 1.33 to the current version 1.42
Also got some nice motherboard connector diagrams.

Attachments

• Austroflamm Visio Control Panel - Convection Fan Adjustment?
    AstroFlammUpgradedMotherboard.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 120
  • AstroflammMotherBoardConnections1of2.pdf
    336.3 KB · Views: 129
  • AstroflammMotherBoardConnections2of2.pdf
    263.5 KB · Views: 109
Results are here.
Ok, the flashed motherboard is in!

To make it easier I used a Paint pen purchased at a local craft store A.C. Moore.
Each plug was marked with the corresponding Roman Numeral or Western Arabic Numarals that are on the mother board see pic.

Now the convection fan can be adjusted in increments of 5 from full speed shown as CF100 down to CF150 which is almost off. See LED pan pic below that shows CF 110

Attachments

PaintStick.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 102
    PaintedWirePlugs.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 116
    AstroflammVisioMotherBoard.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 149
    ConvectionFanAdjustment.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 126
    AstroflammVisioFire.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.