Austroflamm Integra... Auger wiring

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

singleshot

Jan 15, 2020
Oregon
So I'm having an auger problem. This unit was in our rental and hadn't been used by the tenants for the past three years, other than their child who hid his toy's under and inside it (found during cleaning).

Regardless, the auger is not turning. While doing the basic trouble shooting, I found that the lower wire on the auger is not connected to the junction block (black wire/red female connector). I'm assuming that the child yanked it loose at some point in time, but for the life of me, I cannot find where this plugged into.

The numbered connector diagram shows that #3 is for the auger, but both knife blade connectors have plugs connected to them.....?????

Does anyone know where the bottom wire coming from the auger connects to?

Thanks for your assistance... It's been a great stove besides the temperamental circuit board.

So I'm having an auger problem. This unit was in our rental and hadn't been used by the tenants for the past three years, other than their child who hid his toy's under and inside it (found during cleaning).

Regardless, the auger is not turning. While doing the basic trouble shooting, I found that the lower wire on the auger is not connected to the junction block (black wire/red female connector). I'm assuming that the child yanked it loose at some point in time, but for the life of me, I cannot find where this plugged into.

The numbered connector diagram shows that #3 is for the auger, but both knife blade connectors have plugs connected to them.....?????

Does anyone know where the bottom wire coming from the auger connects to?

Thanks for your assistance... It's been a great stove besides the temperamental circuit board.

Cannot comment on your errant wire but I have to comment on your trust in renters. I too own rental property and I would never allow any of my renters to have a solid fuel appliance in any of my homes. In fact, my lease expressly prohibits any sort of extra heating or cooling appliances other than the central furnace and whole house ac. Besides, my insurance carrier would cancel me in a second. Totally prohibited.

In m y own home, different story, but the rentals, no way.

Good luck with your wire issue.

Looks like the yellow wire from the control board goes to the auger and the black wire goes to the terminal strip which goes back to the ground on the control board where it processes the inputs from the air flow sensor and high limit switches.
Austroflamm Integra... Auger wiring

The diagram (which is also on the side of the unit) and your information got me fixed up.

The lower wire on the auger (black/female connector) plugs into the middle of #5's blade (multiple blades on that position).

As far as the rental unit and the pellet stove... It is what it is. The insurance company knows about the heat source(s); Pellet stove and two small wall units, but said nothing to indicate that there was an issue. I'm definitely not going to inquire about it at this moment, that's for sure.

We are recovering from the textbook example of bad tenants: stolen everything, broken what they couldn't steal and left rotting trash in a kids swimming pool and two recycle bins next to the front door . Replacing the heat source, which I totally agree is not ideal for a rental is so far down on my list of to-do's I can't even fathom that expense.

I greatly appreciate the help, as that's one headache I can check off the list amongst many that I need to do.

Singleshot