Austroflamm integra auger wiring.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

singleshot

Jan 15, 2020
Oregon
So I'm having an auger problem. This unit was in our rental and hadn't been used by the tenants for the past three years, other than their child who hid his toy's under and inside it (found during cleaning).

Regardless, the auger is not turning. While doing the basic trouble shooting, I found that the lower wire on the auger is not connected to the junction block (black wire/red female connector). I'm assuming that the child yanked it loose at some point in time, but for the life of me, I cannot find where this plugged into.

The numbered connector diagram shows that #3 is for the auger, but both knife blade connectors have plugs connected to them.....?????

Does anyone know where the bottom wire coming from the auger connects to?

Thanks for your assistance... It's been a great stove besides the temperamental circuit board.