Archgard Gas Inserts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vgrund

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Dec 8, 2005
Amherst, NH
All,

I am taking Craig's advice to go with a wood insert in one fireplace and a gas insert in the other (I considered pellet stoves but procrastination saved me from making a big mistake there). Anyway, this will be done in two stages over time and the gas insert is going in first. In keeping with my anal retentive nature, I turn to the good folks on this forum for some advice. I stopped by a local shop today that carries Heat & Glo, Napolean, and Archgard inserts (they are also a Jotul dealer but don't have any in the showroom, hmmm). I never heard of Archgard before today and the search function in this forum yields no hits. Anybody know this manufacturer?

http://www.archgard.com/fireplaces/gas-inserts.htm

Thanks,
Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.