Arbys sandwiches for a dollar???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bill in the U.P.

Burning Hunk
Dec 6, 2016
Michigan
Please help. I keep hearing a commercial when I log into Hearth.com about Arbys sandwiches for a dollar. Not hearing it on other forums I visit and I have tried exiting and returning here 3 times to only hear the same ad. Anyone else hearing this ad?

Arby's is selling sandwiches for a dollar?!? I didn't know they are still in business. I haven't seen one in years.

Try turning the sound off.

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
I am getting a "don't smoke cigs or your baby will deformed/preme.?" audible commercial? Restarted twice now? Odd. Just here.

Not hearing anything here. But I keep seeing the BK ad for the new Ashford insert but when you click onto their ad/site there is no info for it? Seems odd. Not as odd as audible ads, but still odd.

I keep seeing the ad for DR'S new smaller kinetic splitter for $599. No Arby's but could go for a roast beef sandwich.

These are smart ads. You are being tracked, and pitched commercials for things you may be interested in. It's based on your previous searches, likely only a few people will even see the same adds.

Turned off adblock plus to hear it, nope turned it right back on, ads everywhere.

I think that Hardee's carries the Arby's sandwiches. I keep getting ads for the heavy duty 4x4's Ford's and Dodge.

I got the NY quits back round sound, I don't smoke but I might want to start soon if I keep hearing this message

I think that Hardee's carries the Arby's sandwiches. I keep getting ads for the heavy duty 4x4's Ford's and Dodge.
Arby's is alive and well in the Midwest. It has nothing to do with Hardee's as far as I've ever known.

We have a local furniture restoration shop that does a pretty good job if you guys want I can give you their number, ha ha.

Lol, great responses. The ads stopped for the time being. I always listen to music so the ads were a real interruption. My stove is purring along fine. This is my 3rd night with it. Love it. Operates just like the Sirocco 20 did. Like being back with an old friend. House is perfect (for me) at 75 degrees in the main area and the bedrooms a bit cooler. Monday I am scheduled to have my rim joist spaces spray foamed so hopefully my cold tile floors will warm up. Oh, and I'm having 6" of blown added to the attic too.

We have a local furniture restoration shop that does a pretty good job if you guys want I can give you their number, ha ha.

If you don't mind me asking where about you located? I try to support local if possible.

Sorry about those getting audio ads. Hearth.com is a commercial site and we use Google ads. The direct manufacturer ads never have audio. Unfortunately google does not have a way of blocking just audio ads at this time. You can PM me with the specific ad and we can block. We will also start a more rigorous process of allowing certain ads. We already block many, many sensitive categories. Audio is not an option to block but only through review of all ads and limiting them individually.