Aqua Therm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lostin Michigan

Jan 16, 2019
michigan
Can anyone tell me where to find a replacement door for my Aqua Therm out door boiler, 345 ss series and I am located in Michigan. I have called Aqua Therm and they are out of business and the new company that took them over does not have all there designs yet to start building the parts.

Interesting. I was just telling another member about the Aqua Therm OWB our neighbor has. Isn't Royall the company who bought them? Royall is in Reedsburg, WI...where I work.

Can't help ya on the door though, sorry.

Interesting. I was just telling another member about the Aqua Therm OWB our neighbor has. Isn't Royall the company who bought them? Royall is in Reedsburg, WI...where I work.

Can anyone tell me where to find a replacement door for my Aqua Therm out door boiler, 345 ss series and I am located in Michigan. I have called Aqua Therm and they are out of business and the new company that took them over does not have all there designs yet to start building the parts.
Where in Michigan are you located? I know a guy in Powers here in the U.P. Used to be a dealer he may be able to find something for you.

Yes,

Where in Michigan are you located? I know a guy in Powers here in the U.P. Used to be a dealer he may be able to find something for you.

Central Michigan, Yes, Royall bought them out. I talked to a guy today that said to look for a fabricator they could repair or make one to fit. I have owned this one since 2003 0r 04 and I am not ready to replace it has been a great boiler. I had to have a crack welded in it this fall other then that there has been no other issues.

Yes,Central Michigan, Yes, Royall bought them out. I talked to a guy today that said to look for a fabricator they could repair or make one to fit. I have owned this one since 2003 0r 04 and I am not ready to replace it has been a great boiler. I had to have a crack welded in it this fall other then that there has been no other issues.

Aqua Therm made 2 flaws in the firebox on the Stainless Steel models. The chimney flue and door opening ring/3" oval. Those 2 pieces are mild steel, the creosote and ash chews that metal and weld eventually causing a leak. I have been around aqua therms since my dad purchased his 345 in 1996. I worked for a aqua therm dealer in 2005 and eventually became a dealer until the company started making them out of A36 mild steel in 2013. Which i advised was a mistake. I have rebuilt around 60 aqua therms since 2012. By that i mean striping them down torching out the mild steel components replacing them with stainless and welding them with stainless rod. Anode rode gets installed and boiler then gets pressure checked and reassembled. As for my dads 345 that was purchased in 96. I rebuilt it in 2012 and sold it to my friend who is still using it.

Aqua Therm made 2 flaws in the firebox on the Stainless Steel models. The chimney flue and door opening ring/3" oval. Those 2 pieces are mild steel, the creosote and ash chews that metal and weld eventually causing a leak. I have been around aqua therms since my dad purchased his 345 in 1996. I worked for a aqua therm dealer in 2005 and eventually became a dealer until the company started making them out of A36 mild steel in 2013. Which i advised was a mistake. I have rebuilt around 60 aqua therms since 2012. By that i mean striping them down torching out the mild steel components replacing them with stainless and welding them with stainless rod. Anode rode gets installed and boiler then gets pressure checked and reassembled. As for my dads 345 that was purchased in 96. I rebuilt it in 2012 and sold it to my friend who is still using it.
I know this is an old post, but I'm hoping to contact WWStoves. I have a leaking Aqua Therm and would like to discuss bringing it to him to rebuild. If anyone else knows of someone in Wisconsin or Michigan that does a complete rebuild as WWStoves describes, please let me know. Thanks.