Anyone see the Timberwolf Alpha?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

VirginiaIron

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2013
Central Virginia
Tell me what you think. It looks like the return arm is adjustable to meet the height of the wedge.

Ya an industrial splitter with a conveyor belt going to the back of a pickup. Talk about overkill. Hows that saying go about a fool and his money?

Looks pretty cool. I like the return function. I've never used a splitter with a stationary wedge, but it always seems to me that there's a lot of energy/work the operator needs to put into moving the round back and forth on a timberwolf or supersplit that you just don't have with other splitters where the wedge is the part that is moving. Looks like this gets around that problem while still providing all the reliability/quality people expect from timberwolf.

Reactions: VirginiaIron