Anyone in NJ want some Oak? Monmouth County

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bigealta

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
May 22, 2010
Utah & NJ
I'm getting 2 oak trees, 1 dead standing, and 1 1/2 dead, dropped by the tree company as they are both to close to the rental house i have. The big dead standing is probably 3ft dia. with numerous large branches. The other is maybe 18"-22" dia. and tall. I'm taking the smaller one as i'll definitely have room for that but the bigger oak is probably too much for me to take the whole thing.

Since it's a rental house i'd like to get it cleaned up and off the property as soon as possible.
I'm planning on cutting everything up into 18"-19" rounds.

DM me if you are interested in a truck load or 2 of rounds and if you are available to pick up later this week, weekend or next week.

Location is Middletown, Near Atlantic Highlands.

I'm a bit south, can't imagine if you'd have a problem with takers unless a lot of folks don't burn up there, but if you need it gone I might be able to take a trip up this weekend.

Changed schedule. Trees getting dropped Sept 9.
I'll start cutting rounds Sept. 10.