Anyone heard of this company?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nordpeis Saturn * Made in Norway, has a UL tag for usa but maybe very hard to procure.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nordpeis Saturn * Made in Norway, has a UL tag for usa but maybe very hard to procure.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks. I found the company. They seem like nice stoves. Are they? Doesn't seem like they sold a lot of them in North America. Would you recommend it as a replacement for a Jotul 602? This one isn't far from me.

Thanks. I found the company. They seem like nice stoves. Are they? Doesn't seem like they sold a lot of them in North America. Would you recommend it as a replacement for a Jotul 602? This one isn't far from me.
I don't know, zero experience with that stove, its a rainy morning here so I didn't mind doing the detective work on getting more info.
But the stove does remind me of a morso 3112, and there are few members here that run morso's.