Any Jotul F3 CB owners out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotulf3cb

Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2009
Philly
I'm having mine installed next week and wanted to see some pictures of actual units in use ...... anyone got some?

Yea, i got one. Awsome little stove - heating my house great. Hey we are neighbors, i am in rockland too. welcome to the forum.

Nice secondaries myzamboni. What kind of wood is burning?

tutu_sue said:
Nice secondaries myzamboni. What kind of wood is burning?

Thanks. That just a small fire. Burning pine with a small branch of oak on top.

Hi,

I bought an F3 used, and have been burning it for the last month. It was my first wood stove. Quite a nice appliance, I have to say. Whan you crank it up to 500-600 degrees, the heat is pretty impressive.

I just swapped it out for an Oslo, as the only thing I didn't like about the F3 were the burn times. The duration of 2-3 hours before you had to load it again was too often for me. I think I need to burn bigger logs, but they are just hard to fit in the F3.

I am burning my second break-in fire tonight. Smells terrible. Enjoy your Jotul, and thanks to everyone on here who helped me get setup safely

John

Status
Not open for further replies.