American Harvester 6039 settings while burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cboom2291

Nov 16, 2018
Missouri
I just recently intalled a American Harvester 6039 (Old Model with no manual damper and old abc control board). It seems to run really well if i turn it up to H9 on the heat settings and blower.But i would like some information on how to make adjustments on this control board if possible to get it to run better on the lower settings. I am currently burning hard wood pellets only and there is a outside air kit installed on the stove. Any information would be appreciated as i am new to pellet stoves.

Have you looked at the sticky thread for USSC Trouble Shooting? https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/ussc-troubleshooting.158667/

You will find the manual there for your stove. Also the ABC is A:feed rate, B:draft fan, C: auger delay. Hope that gets you started.

I know they cost a lot but you may want to consider upgrading to the 4 button control panel. You will have a lot more control over how the stove works. Make sure it's for the 6039 and not the 6041 if you do replace it.