All The House Plants Are Now Inside In Icy Hollow...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here

Dix

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Last one in was the lime tree.

Grown from a store bought lime, started 5 years ago ;)

[Hearth.com] All The House Plants Are Now Inside In Icy Hollow... [Hearth.com] All The House Plants Are Now Inside In Icy Hollow...

Ha, Another shower liner user i see.

• Haha
Reactions: Dix
Our citrus trees are still outside. Hopefully, they still have a few weeks before the night time temps drop into the low 40s here. We'll see.

Ha, Another shower liner user i see.

I love them. Dollar Tree. I don't care if they get destroyed . Usually get 2-3 years out of them ;)

I love them. Dollar Tree. I don't care if they get destroyed . Usually get 2-3 years out of them ;)
Yeah they do work very well and the heavy ones last quite a while. My wife changes them often so i get a bunch of them.

Our citrus trees are still outside. Hopefully, they still have a few weeks before the night time temps drop into the low 40s here. We'll see.

I don't trust Icy Hollow.

I'm late putting the new mums in the ground, don't know if they will be established enough to make it to spring.

The last few years I haven't brought my citrus inside until November. Crazy that we live on the same island and have such difference in temps!