55 shpep help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

petemal

Jan 18, 2011
LONG ISLAND, NY
posting for my father looking for help company doesn't answer tech support of emails <> so back to the boards have issues with lighting, sometimes it lights sometimes it doesn't. already replaced ignitor, and gasket. 1st can someone tell me how to get the codes back to factor reset. someone serviced it and believe changed settings

No Reply Here? I figured someone would reply to this thread a few days ago!

Be Right Back, going to look at the manual.

That took longer than I thought! And I returned with nothing! Just searched the owner's manual with no luck. What settings do you think are incorrect and require a reset?

Sorry!

Bill

Dont think u have the same board as myself but i too have times where my green supremes dont light. Sometimes they feed to the right too much and smother the air around the igniter. If i scrape some away, this makes more air come thru the pellets and this is all it takes. Might give that a try.