25-PDVC Bottom 3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jp57

Apr 4, 2011
Moore Twsp., Pa
Stupid question...after several years of having my stove, I finally checked the bottom 3 buttons on my 2003 25-PDVC.

They read 2-2-1. (I know not to touch the last setting...the Air On Temp), but should I mess with the first two?

Just trying to get a grasp on what the numbers actually indicate and what impact raising or lowering them has.

Thanks!

Stupid question...after several years of having my stove, I finally checked the bottom 3 buttons on my 2003 25-PDVC.

They read 2-2-1. (I know not to touch the last setting...the Air On Temp), but should I mess with the first two?

Just trying to get a grasp on what the numbers actually indicate and what impact raising or lowering them has.

Thanks!
Are you having issues? If not I’d leave them alone. They only affect setting 1+2 anything abouve the board takes over.

Are you having issues? If not I’d leave them alone. They only affect setting 1+2 anything abouve the board takes over.
Cool....on 1 and 2 stove is perfectly happy, so I won't touch those settings.

4 and up, I get a bunch of un-burnt stuff...so...I'm finally following advice and plugging the holes underneath the wear plate this weekend with some steel wool. (Then again, if I run it at a 4 it's way too hot in the room and just wind up turning it back down. :))

Reactions: Ssyko