1985-1986 Regency (not sure model, but I have pictures). Never been outside/in elements. Looking for advice on worth/selling. (I hope this is ok).

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jajackson4

Jul 15, 2024
Tyler, Texas
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is ok to post on here, but....... I am trying to figure out where to post my 1985-86', Regency wood burning insert for sale? It has never been exposed to the "elements." Entire life inside. I can't use it because I have a full beehive and honeycomb throughout the entirety of my chimney, between the firebrick. If anyone might have some advice and/or direction as to where to sell it and maybe, possible worth, I would greatly appreciate it.

1985-1986 Regency (not sure model, but I have pictures). Never been outside/in elements. Looking for advice on worth/selling. (I hope this is ok). 1985-1986 Regency (not sure model, but I have pictures). Never been outside/in elements. Looking for advice on worth/selling. (I hope this is ok). 1985-1986 Regency (not sure model, but I have pictures). Never been outside/in elements. Looking for advice on worth/selling. (I hope this is ok).