150$ baby bear !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nov 3, 2017
Georgia
Feel like I got a good deal today to feed my fisher heater addiction. Hey camfan does this writing on the bottom look familiar to you?

Attachments

• 20190211_182034.jpg
    20190211_182034.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 20190211_180540.jpg
    20190211_180540.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: coaly
Pretty cool that you have the welders full name inscribed.
Is this the one you were looking at last week? If so it cleaned up nicely.

Yes that's the one. This is the second baby bear I've had with that same name on the bottom. This one is a little clearer. I thought the last one said fredell...now it looks more like freddey harris or garris.

I just hit it a little bit with the drill and wire wheel today. I'll break out the grinder with a wire wheel tomorrow and really bring it to life.

Congrats on a nice stove for a good price!

I just finished bringing a bunch of firewood inside the house, filled the two racks on my hearth. Then I brought seven full wheel barrow loads to the porch. We have up to 18 inches of snow in the forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday, so I wanted to get my firewood pre-staged before this new storm hits.

I'll have to log on to my laptop to see a bigger picture of that writing. The pic is too small on my phone screen.

It looks like Freddell Harris to me.

edited to correct the first name

Looks good!

What's that green stuff in the background?

Never mind. I recognize it now. Grass! It's been a few months since I've seen that around here:(

The craziest part of this whole thing is having two Baby Bear stoves with the same welders name on both stoves!