14/12 pitch roof- 90° adjustable elbows

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Maringotka

Nov 23, 2018
14/12 pitch roof- 90°  adjustable elbows 14/12 pitch roof- 90°  adjustable elbows

Can this adjustable bend and stove pipe go through a 14/12 pitch roof?

14/12 pitch roof- 90°  adjustable elbows
Conversely, can this adjustable bend stove pipe be used on the outside of the building roof so the chimney pipe goes straight up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't think so, but Im not sure what your trying to do

Yes, what you are trying to accomplish here is unclear.

Stove pipe cannot go through a roof

It would help to see the whole picture and problems you are trying to solve. Can you post the floorplan that includes the stove location? There most likely are ways to solve concerns, but we need to see what they are.

Note that the minimum clearance for the F602 is 12" and that is only with proper, ventilated wall shielding.

Is it just me or does it seem like the tiny house movement takes short cuts in some places it really shouldn't? Think I've seen a few sketchy looking stove & chimney setups.

Unfortunately this is all too common with low budget projects, be they in a tiny or regular home.