10 ton of Trebio's on ice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Cant fit these indoors so they are wrapped away for upcoming seasons. My garage is already packed and i cant find it in me to bring them into the basement

http://i42.tinypic.com/sovhc0.jpg

oldmountvernon said:
Cant fit these indoors so they are wrapped away for upcoming seasons. My garage is already packed and i cant find it in me to bring them into the basement

http://i42.tinypic.com/sovhc0.jpg

You are truly a hog! ;-) Change that sig now!

You are a sick man.

And I'm jealous!

:)

---Nailer---

Branson4720 said:

NOPE! like you i decided to use the " + " instead!

i just picked up a 12x20 carport canopy so i have room for more if one of these deals pop up again. would love to find one of those aluminum enclosed carports with sides and door ( found one in NH for 800 bucks but sold to fast :( that was a steal

I don't see ten ton and I don't see any ice
but if you say so. :coolsmile:

Xena said:
I don't see ten ton and I don't see any ice
but if you say so. :coolsmile:

your welcome to come peek under the cover at anytime, admission fee is 1 bag of your best pellet

oldmountvernon said:
Branson4720 said:

NOPE! like you i decided to use the " + " instead!

i just picked up a 12x20 carport canopy so i have room for more if one of these deals pop up again. would love to find one of those aluminum enclosed carports with sides and door ( found one in NH for 800 bucks but sold to fast :( that was a steal
Agreed! ;-)

Cant say anything bad about ironpony now!! ;-P

Gotta put you at 22-24 ton (depending on how you counted 10 + the 2 you had??)

Anyways... For a 1st year burner thats great. All I have to say to you now, is.....

Buy another stove already!!! ;-P With all that fuel you could have bought 2?? :lol:

DexterDay said:
Cant say anything bad about ironpony now!! ;-P

Gotta put you at 22-24 ton (depending on how you counted 10 + the 2 you had??)

Anyways... For a 1st year burner thats great. All I have to say to you now, is.....

Buy another stove already!!! ;-P With all that fuel you could have bought 2?? :lol:

Ya, 2 stoves is in your future! :) keep an eye out on Craigslist for lazy people getting rid of Harmans for dirt cheapo :bug:

Hey.....how bout some bag pics! No pix....didn't happen! ;-P

you think im unwrapping that your on crack!!! LOL took me and the wife about an hour to get it right so all water shed clear

this will have to do for ya Trebios are on the pallet jack

http://i41.tinypic.com/34ispbl.jpg

We even dubbed a new phrase because of your piggishness! “Pulling an OMV!â€

Nice stash! ;-)

j-takeman said:
We even dubbed a new phrase because of you piggishness! “Pulling an OMV!â€

Nice stash! ;-)

lol some reason when smokethis finally acknowledges that phrase, i dont think im gonna like it :)

oldmountvernon said:
you think im unwrapping that your on crack!!! LOL took me and the wife about an hour to get it right so all water shed clear

OK....good enough! :lol: When I build my post and beam barn in a year or two I'll be "Pulling an OMV" too! %-P Or...by then we'll be calling it "Pulling a Branson" :lol:

Branson4720 said:
oldmountvernon said:

OK....good enough! :lol: When I build my post and beam barn in a year or two I'll be "Pulling an OMV" too! %-P Or...by then we'll be calling it "Pulling a Branson" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oldmountvernon said:
j-takeman said:

Nice stash! ;-)

lol some reason when smokethis finally acknowledges that phrase, i dont think im gonna like it :)

:roll:

smoke show said:
oldmountvernon said:
j-takeman said:

Nice stash! ;-)

:roll:

that all you got! im disappointed

I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.

:lol:
smoke this said:
I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.

LOL :lol:

smoke this said:

Not possible politician = crook by definition.

no one noticed the mistake i made and you changing your name lol

google smokethis thats who i got confused by that dude is out there

Status
Not open for further replies.