?’s On 1990 Hearthstone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Craneit

Aug 19, 2021
Latham NY
New to the forum,…
Curtis,…
I just picked up this soapstone from a lady who Father purchased it allegedly in 1990.
Price was right, Free, she just wanted of it get it out of her house.
So I threw my crane on my truck, I have my cart and ramps n one manned it out,….
The only identifying numbers on the back I can see is an 1822 , very small on the corner of the plate,…
Any information would be very much appreciated,
Thank you

?’s On 1990 Hearthstone ?’s On 1990 Hearthstone ?’s On 1990 Hearthstone ?’s On 1990 Hearthstone

Thanks,
Looks like your not to far from me. Also PGR, but haven’t ridden a a long while,….
I’ll look up H1’s and see if I can find parts exploded view,
Against the inside back wall of the firebox looks to have 6 hook attachments, server always broke off, only damage I see,….

?
after looking at the exploded view of the H I, I don’t see the big damper at the top which appears to operate off a rod from the left side of the stove,…
I’ll take a picture of the (?) log tray that sits inside, and looks like it attached to the hooks,…
Thank you

I’m back :)

Attachments

• ?’s On 1990 Hearthstone
    718BD781-6B5F-4FB8-AA9D-F268AF9F60A4.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 95
  • ?’s On 1990 Hearthstone
    46AABC28-6F45-4E99-A49E-E024C299C69A.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 95
It's not an H1 or H2. The door is not right. It looks a bit like a Hearthstone Harvest or American Heritage, but I'm not positive. Calling @Kevlar_vw to the front desk for an ID.

I was informed that it is the Harvest, figured out almost everything except a 12” or so bar that is third from the top,…
I believe it’s the grate shake bar,…

07D31143-6934-4841-9F78-4CC1EC3209BE.jpeg

Last edited: