I'm Trying To Be Good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorkweed

For some time now I've been trying to post pix of my on-going wood stove install. The site keeps rejecting my pix!!! As of now, I'm 95% done on the interior of my house. But y'all can't see that, 'cause I can't post it!!!!!! Worked well from when I posted the........"Hearth Done...............Almost" thread!!!

Since then, it's been a no go!!!!! Same camera settings......everything!! What the hell///

Ok, I am trying to upload them as another regular member account....
IMG_1323.JPGIMG_1324.JPG

And as even another member

Attachments

• IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 267
Hmmm, seems to work fine.....
The pics are fine. They could even be bigger.

Just to make certain, let me know two things if you can

1. The forum you tried to post in
and
2. The error code (text) that you received.
and
3. What browser are you using ? (IE, Firefox, etc.)

I will then try to post in that forum....

The uploader is a Flash thingy. It may be that you have to update your flash plug-in. Although it may be a PITA, when something like this happens, you should also check it in this way:

1. Restart the computer - in fact, turn the computer off. Before you do that, log out of hearth.com. If you really want to go nuts, delete your hearth.com cookies (in your browser prefs).

2. Try it with another browser - chrome, for instance - and see if the same thing happens.

3. Make sure your flash plug-in is up to date
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Sorry for the problems! If it persists, email me the batch of photos and let me know the thread you want them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.